Sunday, March 20, 2011

Journey

I'm so proud of my sister - this girl just got a HUGE scholarship for college! It pays to work hard :). Literally.  We went out to celebrate last Friday night and my scrapbook pages of Liz's senior portraits came up in conversation.  Caitlin was a senior two years ago, and if you've been around that long, you know I scrapped her senior portraits like crazy :).  So, Liz declares that she MUST have more layouts done than Caitlin had done, which resulted in the girls coming over to my house to go through a couple of years worth of layouts for an official count.  Caitlin's score - 10.  Liz's score thus far - 5.  And she's got another shoot scheduled this week.  I love you, Caitlin, but odds are that Liz might have more done in the end :).  Anyway, here's number five:




I based my layout on the new layout challenge at The Studio - this fabulous sketch:


We'd love to see you playing along at The Studio!  You can find all the details here.  So how many senior portrait layouts do you think my kids will have?  Honey, start ordering albums!  Have a great Sunday! Tessa

PS - I'm still sifting through oodles of amazing design team applications and will be sending out emails as soon as I can.  Thanks for your patience and support of Precocious Paper!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page and that flower/doily cluster is gorgeous! Love the story about your sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing out loud at your post today Tessa! How funny your sisters "fighting" over who has more senior layouts. Then reading your comment about your BOYS future senior layouts. Too funny. This page is beautiful! I just think how many layouts I do of my puppy Jaxon and think how many MORE I will do of our future children. Look out hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous having sisters to fight with hahahahaha!!!!
    The layout #5 is fabulous.....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The variety of flower styles is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely take on the sketch, Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love this layout! It's so playful but grownup at the same time, perfect for a senior portrait. What did you use for the cut out roses? A patterned paper?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Id love to have sisters Tessa, you're blessed! great layout too, loved the roses ;) XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay this is AMAZING!! I really like the flowers and colors--AWESOME!--good luck on keeping those odds even! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!