Thursday, July 28, 2011

Getting Sketchy

I love working with sketches to create my layouts.  Having a jumping off point is a great way to get myself focused.  And that's why I love Sketchy Thursdays and the current challenge at Scrapbook Circle :).



I'm so excited that I'm going to get to see a lot more of these two in the very near future! My sister and brother-in-law just graduated college and their little family is moving back here.  That means I get to spoil my little niece, Emmy :).  And with my other two sisters away at college now, "Favorite Auntie" status is mine for the taking!


I thought The Girls Paperie paper was a perfect match to Emmy's dress, and the green leaves made Shanae's cardigan pop.  Oh, how I love working with girlie things!


For all the details on playing at Sketchy Thursdays this week, see this post.  The design team did a fabulous job with samples and the prize is very tempting :).

And if you want to play along with another sketch challenge, Scrapbook Circle has one going on right now.  You could win a $15.00 credit to SBC (what a great way to start a subscription!).  I'm sharing my take on the blog today.


For close-ups and details on how to play along, join me at the SBC blog.  I hope your day is a great one! Tessa

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!