Saturday, August 13, 2011

Accessorizing

Hello! I hope your weekend is going well so far :). I thought I would pop in with a post about some accessories I've been making lately.


A couple of Sundays ago I wanted to wear one of my really long necklaces, the kind you loop around your neck twice for a layered effect. I struggle with this necklace because Jaxon likes to pull on it when he sits on my lap, and I'm constantly adjusting it.  If only I could clip the necklace in place somehow, I thought. Cue lightbulb moment. I went to my scrapbook room and whipped up a little flower clip. It kept my necklace in place perfectly and was a great pop of color to add to my cardi and dress.


I recently had the opportunity to make hair clips for two lovely flower girls in an upcoming wedding. Their dresses are ivory and champagne and the wedding accent colors are lime green and orange - so pretty!




If you are interested, I do take custom orders for hair clips, head bands, brooches, etc. Just send me an email or convo me through Etsy.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS idea on making it so your necklace stays in place AND those hairclips are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Off to check out your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!