Friday, August 5, 2011

Precocious Paper - Big Event!

Okay, it really isn't big compared to a lot other events I can think of, but for my little Etsy shop, this is the biggest one I've done yet! Ready? Well, this month marks a milestone in my life - the big three-oh. Yep, I'm turning 30! I am celebrating my birthday with a big group of talented ladies and you! I've sent oodles of packages filled with Precocious Paper goodies to many of my online scrappy friends and fans of Precocious Paper.  Over the next few weeks they will be designing projects to share and we will hop together from blog to blog, admiring their work, leaving sweet comments, and entering to win a big Precocious Paper prize :).  Sound like fun?! I am *so* excited.


Just who are these fabulous ladies? Well, I'm not exactly telling yet.  But, if you happen to see one of those blog hop ads on someone else's blog, you'll know that they are one of my girls :).  I'll do a big fancy shmancy reveal in the week leading up to the hop, so stay tuned.

Save the date! I hope you'll enjoy the hop as much as I am enjoying putting it together :). Have a fabulous weekend! Tessa

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait! I turned 30 TODAY.... It's not so bad yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds exciting, can't wait to see what kinds of fabulous projects you'll have on the hop!!

    =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to celebrate the big 3-0!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fantastic reason to celebrate big time Tessa, love the sound of all the celebrations. Love the look of your Summer Twilight sampler. Happy 30th Birthday Month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!