Wednesday, December 28, 2011

GCD Studios and Christmas

Just sharing a couple of layouts that I made with GCD Studios products for Christmas. First up, the church Christmas party:


These photos are of last year. The tables were decorated with ball ornaments and the boys and I had a little fun with them while we waited for the party to start. I love using bits of ribbon this way:


This photo is also of last year, and it makes me sad to look at it. This year's crop of oranges and mandarins really hasn't been a good one at all. There just aren't as many, they aren't as big and they aren't as yummy. I guess I was spoiled in 2010 :).


Lots of handstitching here. I had fun making the page leafy and green :). I hope the trees look more like this in 2012. 

I hope your week is going well! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my Christmases past :). Enjoy your Wednesday! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. I really like both of these layouts! I have a hard time using circles on my layouts but these are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove the fun feel to the "have a ball" layout! Looks like a silly family memory and you captured that well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, i love those ribbon covered Christmas balls and all the leaves in stitching in the second is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ornaments that you made are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!