Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

The boys wanted toast for breakfast, so this is what I whipped up:


We are going out for lunch with Daddy and tonight the boys get an auntie-nephew dinner date. Josh and I are going out for dinner at a restaurant we went to when we were first dating. And I am taking photos all along the way to fill a mini album that I will get to share soon :).


The boys celebrated with their school classes on Friday. We always try to do something non-edible but fun, and this year we made photo-booth prop mustaches and lips. The third and second graders LOVED them :).


Notice that I added them to giant popsicle sticks instead of dowels or skewers? I didn't want anyone getting poked at school ;). The mustache tag reads: "I mustache you a question. Won't you have a Happy Valentine's Day?" Those went to the boys. The girls' lips tag reads: "I ran out of real flowers, but please enjoy these two lips for Valentine's Day!"

Well, I'm off to wrap up a few chores and shop things. I hope you have a lovely day! Tessa

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!