Wednesday, April 18, 2012

GCD Studios and a Special Blog Hop

Happy Wednesday! I am anxiously awaiting a call from my husband, who is setting up an emergency chiropractor appointment for me. I wrenched my back again, the same place I've been dealing with for several months now. I guess when your almost 3 year old is 30-something pounds, it's time to stop picking him up so much :). Anyway, I'm sucking it up to sit at the computer and blog a bit.


I had a layout go up on the GCD Studios blog last week. This one is all about Spring, using the new Splendor collection. I took this instagram photo while on a walk with my boys. The petals in the photo reminded me of the pattern in some of the Splendor papers.


I wanted a very delicate-feeling page, so I stuck with lots of white space and some tone-on-tone embellishing. It's one of my favorite pages this year, I think.


My favorite pages always used to be Sketchy Thursdays pages. Diana and Heidi's sketches were always the best source of inspiration. But don't get all misty-eyed as you remember those good ol' days. Diana is celebrating her blog anniversary this weekend with a blog hop and one of her famous sketches!

I was honored that she would ask me to join in on the line-up. The girls are all so excited and I just can't wait to share. There will be prizes along the way, as well as a prize from Precocious Paper here at my stop. I hope to see you then!

Well, I'm going to go lay down for a few minutes before I tackle some Etsy shipping. I hope your day is pain-free and a good one! Thanks for stopping by :). Tessa

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your back Tessa, hope it gets sorted out. Really love your layout, so pretty gorgeous colours and great flower confetti!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layout, so soft. I'm sorry to hear your back is killing you--hope that the you can find some relief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the chiropractor was able to help you feel better. Take it easy! Love this layout. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your back is feeling better! And so happy to have you hopping with me. Love your page, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your back is better soon! Love that pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tessa I love how you lined up everything in a column on this layout! Stunning! I must pin it! your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!