Monday, August 27, 2012

Weave and Win

Hello! I woke up to a gorgeous Monday - cool temperatures, bright sunlight, and no smoke in the air (thank you wind!). Weather like this is the perfect push to tackle my to-do list. I am working hard on assignments and orders today, but I wanted to share with you two layouts that I created for GCD Studios this month. If you read the GCD Studios magazine The Paper Cut, you probably already saw them. But, just in case you didn't, take a peek here and then read the mag for the how-to.


I contributed two articles to the weaving feature. First, I used bright colors to weave an entire background for my layout.


For weaving tips, see the mag :).


I was challenged to use weaving to alter something. Still in the mood to make a layout, I decided to alter my photo.


This was a tricky task, but I loved the result. You can read more about my process in the mag :).


Thanks for stopping by today! If you have another minute, be sure to comment to win my Golden Birthday Bash prize :). I hope to get a photo of it all up soon, but I promise - there's some yummy things in this prize package! Have a great day :). Tessa

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing and creative post! I LOVE the weaving of the photo! Brilliant!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing layouts! Both are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! Love how you wove the picture! Can't imagine how long that would take but the end result is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!