Sunday, September 16, 2012

Always, Today and Forever

Hello! Last-minute wedding prep is underway (little sister will be married in 6 days!), but I thought I would come up for air and post about the new sketch challenge at The Studio.


Valerie has created yet another fabulous sketch:


I used the September Scrapbook Circle kit, Talk of the Town, to create my page. It's full of the new Amy Tangerine, plus other goodies from Elle's Studio (love those tags!), Lily Bee, Glitz and more. I decided to use the ampersand tag on this page, which then gave me the idea to omit a circle from the sketch and include an ampersand mask. I love all the Amy Tangerine die-cuts :).


The only thing here that isn't a part of the kit is the flair by A Flair for Buttons. This set just made its way onto the shelves at Two Peas here. I love this set and thought the "today" sentiment was perfect for my title.


If you love a good sketch, you'll love playing along with this one. You can find the details here.

Have a fabulous Sunday! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!