Monday, April 7, 2014

Adlyn - DCWV


This is one of my favorite sets of photos of Adlyn so far. So happy and sweet, full of light and life. My heart is full. When given the opportunity to make a layout sample for the DCWV April sketch challenge, I knew I wanted to scrapbook these pictures.



Here is the sketch I worked from:



Did you know that DCWV makes printed cork? The polka dot cork that you see here is from the pastel stack. It's real-deal cork (not a photo or patterned paper). I love the texture and dimension it adds to a page, and I love the bonus of printed patterns in pretty colors. It cuts easily with a punch (the butterfly is by Martha Stewart Crafts).




I swapped out squares for butterflies and the star for a velvet flower, but otherwise I think I stayed fairly true to the sketch. If you are a "to the T" sketch follower, you'll enjoy some of my fellow design team members' takes at the blog today. Be sure to stop by and play along :).



Thanks for visiting :). Enjoy your day! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. Such beautifully sweet photos plus I love the misting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!