Thursday, September 4, 2014

Create Your Own Sunshine - DCWV

It's time for the September Stack-a-holic Challenge at DCWV! I joined in with a layout and a card, both made with the Quince Blossom Stack. Here's my layout, made with the photos I shared earlier of Addie and her Precocious Paper clip:


The sketch is for a double page, but the left side was demanding all of my attention.




Besides the Quince Blossom stack, I used a sheet of polka dot gold vellum paper from the 6x6 printed vellum stack. I LOVE these little sheets of prettiness.


I had the privilege of creating another card sketch for this month. Here's my sketch...


...and here's my card:


Again, Quince Blossom stack, with a little bit of gold airmail washi tape.


If you'd like to join in on the challenge, visit the DCWV blog today. If you do happen to use my card sketch, I'd love to see what you make! Thanks for stopping by today and have a good one! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!