Thursday, January 8, 2015

Christmas Catch-up - Christmas Mini Album - Chickaniddy Crafts + Video


Hello! It's day four of my Christmas Catch-up and I have one of my very favorite Christmas projects to share with you today! As you may know, this past Christmas was Adlyn's first. I wanted to make something special to document this special time, so I used the adorable and whimsical Jolly Good line from Chickaniddy Crafts to create a December mini album just for Addie.


I made the album out of an old book. You can read more about that process on the Chickaniddy Crafts blog here.


The pages are all ready for photos and journaling. I just need to print, write, and add in the memorabilia I saved.


If you'd like to see the inside details of the album, check out this video walk-through:



Thanks for visiting, friends! I'll be back tomorrow with the final installment of Christmas Catch-up: more Jolly Good inspired craftiness and a video tutorial! Have a great day :). Tessa

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!