Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Serendipity Stationery Set - SRM Stickers

Hello and happy Tuesday! When I make cards, I like to make several at a time with the same kit or collection. Using the Serendipity 6x6 paper pad from Scrapbook Circle's February add-on, as well as some of my favorite SRM Stickers products, I put together this stationery set:


I love how different these three patterns are - lemons, a navy/periwinkle floral, and a multi-colored floral. I thought they'd make a great set of cards, especially paired with the green "hello beautiful" sticker from SRM. It's actually a long strip, a border sticker, but I cut it up to be my sentiment.


Tip: Be careful how you place a sentiment like this. When I adhered my first sticker, I realized I had created a new word (think "hello" minus the last letter) as the sticker ran off the edge of the card. Oops. Not quite the sentiment I was going for ;). I had to very carefully pull up the sticker and try again, but I was much more careful with the other two.


SRM Stickers now carries these fantastic clear card boxes (they also come in kraft with windows!). I chose an A7 box and added patterned paper to the back of it as a background for my stationery set.


I added a Target dollar spot pen, as well as an SRM glassine bag filled with sequins and envelope seals that I made from leftover patterned paper.


You can read my post over at the SRM Stickers blog here. Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!