Thursday, May 12, 2016

This Week in my Planner - Scrapbook Circle

Hello friends! I'm sharing this week in my planner on the Scrapbook Circle blog today. I had so much fun working with the Plan On It add-on last month that I decided to use the You + Me add-on this month to decorate more planner pages:


The add-on includes the adorable Thickers from the Paige Evans/Pink Paislee Fancy Free line, as well as super cute pleather bows by We R Memory Keepers and clear acetate words and shapes by Jillibean Soup.



I made planner clips from the bows, as well as a piece of flair from the main kit.


I also used stickers from the other add-on and patterned paper from the main kit.



You can read more at the Scrapbook Circle blog here. And if you're a Facebook groupie, we have a new Scrapbook Circle community that you're welcome to join. Find Scrapbook Circle of Friends here. Have a great day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!